Sold out button?

bare
Contributor
Contributor

Most of my items consist of 1 quantity, how can my customer know that it is sold?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

You can use the item inventory feature that's part of the online button creator which is accessible from within your PayPal Account.   Unfortunately, there's no features or options available to tell your customer that item is out of stock or not available until after the customer adds the item to the PayPal Shopping Cart.  Once on the PayPal Cart Screen, the customer will see a message that item is not available.

If you want the customer to know about the status of the item on your web page, one method is to manually update the inventory status on the web page.   Note the items on this page.  Look at the Saddle Bags and Shopper Bags.

Regards,

skier

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

You can use the item inventory feature that's part of the online button creator which is accessible from within your PayPal Account.   Unfortunately, there's no features or options available to tell your customer that item is out of stock or not available until after the customer adds the item to the PayPal Shopping Cart.  Once on the PayPal Cart Screen, the customer will see a message that item is not available.

If you want the customer to know about the status of the item on your web page, one method is to manually update the inventory status on the web page.   Note the items on this page.  Look at the Saddle Bags and Shopper Bags.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.