So confused!!! someone please help!!!

MzTina07
New Community Member

ok im gonna sell makeup that i dont need... ima post pictures on youtube... now if someone wants to buy them how do they give me the money to my paypal account... what information would they need???

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Easiest method, have them send you an email as to what they want to purchase, you then send them an invoice that you create using the Invoice Tool from within your PayPal Account.   They then pay, when you receive the funds, you ship the item or items.

Note, you should have at least a Premier or Business Account as you will run into issues trying to sell products using a Personal Account.

Next method, place a link on YouTube to a web page where they can order your items.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

MzTina07
New Community Member

what??? ok for example... lets say someone says "ok, i'll buy that lipstick for $2.00" i say "ok" and then... what?

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Same answer as previously posted???????

Easiest method, have them send you an email as to what they want to purchase, you then send them an invoice that you create using the Invoice Tool from within your PayPal Account.   They then pay, when you receive the funds, you ship the item or items.

Note, you should have at least a Premier or Business Account as you will run into issues trying to sell products using a Personal Account.

Next method, place a link on YouTube to a web page where they can order your items.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.