Small and Large Flat Rate Boxes

ConniePayne

It's insane that eBay/PayPal won't allow you to ship Large or Small Flat rate boxes.  I sell ski suits - often they won't fit into the medium box.  Apparently PayPal has said they would update the website but has yet to do so??   What's up with that anyway?

ConniePayne

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Gls26
New Community Member

Paypal Please fix this!

Login to Me Too

RS24wings

I have the same issue.  I have an online web store in addition to doing lots of business with eBay and paypal.  I would like to use the Paypal Multi-Order shipping for ALL of my shipping needs.  The main package that I need to send out is the Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box.  I can't believe that Paypal does not offer options for the small & large flat rate boxes.  I've been bouncing back and forth between Paypal shipping for First Class packages and the USPS shipping website for Priority Mail small flat rate boxes.

I'm beginning to look into using another service like Endicia to be able to do all my shipping & tracking from one site.  While this site has a monthly fee, it also has significant discounts on insurance - will save money if you have lots of shippments.  It still does not help with the issue of having to re-enter the customer shipping information.

This is really giving paypal & eBay a bad name in the marketplace.  I hope they listen to their customers and quickly fix this problem.  After all, Paypal's customers want to use their service - they just can't (or have to do ridiculous work arounds).

Login to Me Too

DougCF
Contributor
Contributor

It's very upsetting that PayPal has no option for USPS Priority Large Flat rate box.

I will have to use the Post Office to ship my package and cannot use the Pay Pal response for the item I sold.

I see PayPal has promised to fix this but has not.  I would have to give PayPal a failing mark.  This is a major FO PA.

PAY PAL - HOW ABOUT GETTING ON THE BALL.  HOW DO YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM TO REGISTER A COMPLAINT?

Login to Me Too

locksnstuff2
Contributor
Contributor

Come on PayPal get with the times add this option to the list.

Login to Me Too

Saleen_SR71
New Community Member

As much as I would like to do the printing the flat rate envelope price and put it on the small flat rate box, I'm not going to risk it just to save $0.80 for the free delivery confermation.

I wish there was a flat rate box option. If I had the envelope I would package it in the small box then envelope.

Login to Me Too

Nationwide50
Contributor
Contributor

Here's the answer guys. This applies to the Small FRB, haven't tried the Large FRB.

eBay now prints labels! Smiley Very Happy Use the label printing option in My eBay (not Selling Manager) and you can print labels for the Small FRB and the postage is charged to your Paypal account. I just did it.

Ken

Login to Me Too

VintageClusters
Contributor
Contributor

Printing Shipping Label from MyEbay still routed me directly to Paypal and no option for USPS Large Flat Rate Box ... Please Fix this! ... all my shipments now are using the Large Flat Rate Box option! ... The Paypal shipping service WAS useful...

Login to Me Too

Nationwide50
Contributor
Contributor

In order for eBay label printing to work, You must first go to your Site Preferences in My eBay. Then click on Shipping Preferences, and finally click on 'Yes' where it asks if you want to print your labels on eBay. Your Paypal account will still be charged for shipping cost.

Ken

Login to Me Too

VintageClusters
Contributor
Contributor

Ken,

Thank you for the help ... It worked as you described!!!

"You must first go to your Site Preferences in My eBay. Then click on Shipping Preferences, and finally click on 'Yes' where it asks if you want to print your labels on eBay. Your Paypal account will still be charged for shipping cost."

Cheers,

Gerry

Login to Me Too

rollinspo

I have the same issue. I would like to be able to use the large flat rate box. I hate standing in line at the Post Office for the 1 large flat rate box.  So far I have chosen to buy boxes and just not do flat rate.  90% of the time it's less than the flat rate anyway just not convenient.

What is the best way we can all flood paypal with complains so they will get the message? I dought they read these .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.