Small and Large Flat Rate Boxes

ConniePayne

It's insane that eBay/PayPal won't allow you to ship Large or Small Flat rate boxes.  I sell ski suits - often they won't fit into the medium box.  Apparently PayPal has said they would update the website but has yet to do so??   What's up with that anyway?

ConniePayne

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

timothytim
Contributor
Contributor

With the amount of chatter and length of time this topic has been active, I would think ebay/paypal would take notice and add these two items to their dropdown.  It really shouldn't be a technological challenge, only a couple selection entries with related amounts.  Since the more items they sell and faster the items process,  this is not only an advantage to ebay/paypal customers, but will also affect ebay/paypal bottom line.  Knowing how eager they are to improve their take, this would seemingly be one they would act on.  They must not read these. 

Login to Me Too

DougCF
Contributor
Contributor

I don't need to fight a bureaucracy.  If Ebay and PayPal want to be obstinate, I can find other ways to deal.  Typing in “online auctions” in the web browser search brings up a lot of options.  I’ll be looking into them as needed.  However, also am aware that caution is advised to make sure reputable, safe and reliable sites are used.  It may be time for some good competition to make inroads to show Ebay and PayPal that there are other choices.  Let Ebay and PayPal keep shooting themselves in the foot as they loose business.

Login to Me Too

phillyhoseguy
Contributor
Contributor

Just for the record, eBay does allow you to use the small flat rate boxes, and I think the large ones also. This works fine if you use eBay shipping, but not if you use PayPal shipping.

Login to Me Too

vanhorn_s
New Community Member

yes, you can print shipping labels on ebay only for small and large flat rate boxes. go to my ebay, click on the account tab, then click on site preferences, then click on shipping preferences. at the bottom of the options that pop up, you will see: "Pay for shipping and print U.S. Postal Service labels on eBay" click on the box for yes, and ebay will process your shipping instead of paypal.

Login to Me Too

locksnstuff2
Contributor
Contributor

vanhorn_s

Thanks for the GREAT information. Reset my shipping information and ready to go.

Login to Me Too

locksnstuff2
Contributor
Contributor

Used it today and it worked great!! Thanks again..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.