Site is so slow! worst experance ever.

sambeckett
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is officially the slowest site on the internet!

It takes 30-60 to load each page of my history.

Who agrees paypal is too slow?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

nickOO7
Contributor
Contributor

That's a long time to wait. I occasionally find things on paypal slow or not working rite but usually that clears up after an hour or so. Most of the time it's only a few minuets. I think paypal mite be doing maintenance or something when that happens to me. Could it be some kind of issue with your browser catch, cookies ect? I find clearing them out helps with lots of things.

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Interesting, we have not seen any issues.

Who's the officials that make it officially the slowest site on the internet?    That certainly would be some kind of record.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

HappyFeet
Contributor
Contributor

I agree... their site is slower than any other site that I use (seriously).  It is horrible for trying to view previous transactions.  Easpecially since you can only view 20 transactions per page... we have thousands of transactions that we need to view, and viewing 20 per page, with a 30 second wait between pages, is extremely frustrating.

Login to Me Too

JohnnyOOO
Contributor
Contributor

@HappyFeet wrote:

I agree... their site is slower than any other site that I use (seriously).  It is horrible for trying to view previous transactions.  Easpecially since you can only view 20 transactions per page... we have thousands of transactions that we need to view, and viewing 20 per page, with a 30 second wait between pages, is extremely frustrating.

Yes Payal web site is slooooooooooooooooooooooow

But I think i found one slower.

Verizonwireless.com .... I think the whole site is run on one cellular phone.

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Still no issues from our perspective.  Perhaps someone who knows what they are doing should look at your systems.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

JohnnyOOO
Contributor
Contributor

@skier wrote:

Still no issues from our perspective.  Perhaps someone who knows what they are doing should look at your systems.

Regards,

skier

Hmmmmmmmm

Login to Me Too

kalmang
New Community Member

Yes the paypal site is sooooooooooooo sloooooooooooow.

When i want to lookup any transactions by searching, it can take a few minutes for the page to load. its like this for months. and its just getting worse.

I'm on a solid connection, so that's not the issue.

This is a real pain in the butt.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.