Shipping Calculations not working?

kd_smallbiz
Contributor
Contributor

I have gone through the posts on this board and think I've done everything right.  

I've gone through Edit Profile, Shipping Calculations, and set up at least one shipping method based on count.   The Override shipping methods per transaction: is On.  I am using a Buy Now button.

My PayPal order page does not list any shipping at all.  

Any ideas for what I have done wrong?  Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kd_smallbiz
Contributor
Contributor

Tech Support was great!  They answered my issue within 15 minutes!

Just thought you'd want to know what I did wrong:

Edit Profile

Edit My Saved Buttons

In Step 3, select YES for "Require Shipping Address from Buyer" (I had this on No, thus the problem)

Save

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Can't help if your don't post a URL to the web page that has your item button code.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Thanks for the link.   You may have run into a glitch.   Two options, the first would be to go back to your account and delete the shipping method, then log out of your account, log back in and recreate the method, save and retest.

If the results are the same, you need to open a Support Ticket.  The Techs then take a look and advise.  Perhaps they may know of an issue.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

kd_smallbiz
Contributor
Contributor

OK, tried the first method (deleting it, logging out, logging in, recreating my domestic shipping calculation based on count) and am still not getting any shipping info on the PayPal order page.

Guess I'll try the second option, submitting a support ticket.   Thanks for the advice, hope they have a solution...

Login to Me Too
Solved

kd_smallbiz
Contributor
Contributor

Tech Support was great!  They answered my issue within 15 minutes!

Just thought you'd want to know what I did wrong:

Edit Profile

Edit My Saved Buttons

In Step 3, select YES for "Require Shipping Address from Buyer" (I had this on No, thus the problem)

Save

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.