Seller won't accept paypal

Rapido
New Community Member

Woman MadWell, I'll be ***! Here's one problem I though Ebay & Paypal would jump on. My seller is not accepting my paypal payment. I paid immediately after winning the item, and my item was refused by the seller stating 'that is not his paypal account'. I was under the impression that, since eBay & PayPal are missing out on their fees, they would assist me immediately and do SOMETHING!

Instead, I have received many very unprofessional email from eBay, and nothing as of yet from PayPal. All departments are sending me from one department to another and none are willing to help. One representative emailed me (I have a copy of the email) that 'sellers are NOT required to offer PayPal on ebay.com.au!!!!! Oh yeah? Really!? I am pretty sure they do! In fact, I'm pretty sure they tried to ONLY accept PayPal there for a while but were shut down by the Consumer Commission.

The seller will now open an unpaid item dispute, and although I have been promised a stike would be removed if he was to give me one - I somehow don't believe it. Why not PREVENT THE STRIKE ALTOGETHER, now there's a thought.

So, advice for you all - you don't get into trouble for NOT ACCEPTING Paypal!

What a joke.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.