Seller's email address won't accept my email

SCTW14
Contributor
Contributor

This can't be good.  I just sent a response to the seller of goods I purchases yesterday.  We were having an email discussion about an item out of stock.  But now the email is not being received and here is the error message:

550 SC-004 Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. A block has been placed against your IP address because we have received complaints concerning mail coming from that IP address. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your E-mail/Internet Service Provider for help. Email/network admins, we recommend enrolling in our Junk E-Mail Reporting Program (JMRP), a free program intended to help senders remove unwanted recipients from their e-mail list: http://postmaster.live.com
Last-attempt-Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 03:55:02 +0000

Anyone know anything about this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

skier
Advisor
Advisor

It's really a Hotmail issue.   If you Google the line "550 SC-004 Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. ",  you will see lots of finds on the the same subject.   Here is one article that explains the problem.   One possible work around is to use another email address for communication and ask the receiver to allow this address.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.