Return Shipping Costs - Who pays when wrong item shipped from China

upsetbuyer
Contributor
Contributor

I received a pair of Ugg Boots from a seller in China which were 3 sizes too big.  I tried to contact seller and they would not reply after 3 emails.  Filed claim with paypal who quickly denied it because out of country, thought I was **bleep**ed!  Paypal reopens claim 5 days later and credits my account for full purchase price of $78.26.  Four days later received email from a customer service dept. sating they want the boots mailed back to a China Address?  I ask for the Express Mail Number and they say they don't have one?  Why would I want to pay shipping costs to China, knowing that this sell orignally ignored me when I needed a exchanged item and know I am out additional dollars and will probably never hear back from them again?  Any Advice?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Who pays the return shipping costs is totally up to the seller's policy.

For example, should you order an item from us and the item is defective, then we will make it right at no cost to you.   However, should you order an item and decide you don't like it for whatever reason, the return costs are your responsibly.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.