Reseting my Withdraw Limit

Helpmeplease
Contributor
Contributor

My PayPay Monthly Withdrawal Limit does NOT reset each month to $500 like it is supposed to.

There is one other topic regarding this situation happening to other members, but seeing how there have been no responses to it and nothing has been done, no one is taking this issue seriously.

The monthly limit is supposed to reset on the date each month that you signed up for PayPal, but that is not happening. This has now become a recurring problem and needs to be addressed since the entire service of PayPal is based on money transfering and obviously it becomes useless if that cannot be done correctly.

I am not interested in "Lifting my Limit" so a different solution is needed.

I would greatly appreciate help in resolving this issue quickly from the PayPal staff or by the Community so that it does not happen to me or other users again.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

temp201809262g
New Community Member

Paypal doesn't care, they just want your money. You know Paypla is owned by ebay and all they do is take your money and very little help is given to you, or your concerns.

Login to Me Too

de
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to with draw money from pay pal, and reset my withdraw limit. All I have gotten is I need to look for the 4 diget code and pay pal  will debit my bank account 1.95 , but I can't with draw money. What to do, please help.

Login to Me Too

bdogs
New Community Member

I deal with this same issue every month and unfortunately I have no good answer for you.  It doesn't matter how long I wait, my limit does not reset until I call someone at PayPal and they reset it.  It's a huge pain.  I just want to transfer my money every month, what's so hard about that??  The solution they come up with is always to lift my limit.  I don't want to lift my limit, or add a credit card or a social security number to do so.  I just want the terms that I signed up for without having to go through an ordeal every month.

Login to Me Too

fullyalive2576
New Community Member

This is my issue too! Pay Pal really needs to fix this problem....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.