Refund transfer.

joeconfused
New Community Member

I bought an item on ebay with my debit card. After it didn't show up, the seller kindly refunded me the money. During the long wait i had cancelled the card i had used for the purchase and so i deleted it from paypal and put a new one in its place. Now i go to my paypal and it says that the transfer has been complete but i have no balance and it doesnt show up in my bank account at all. My question is...is the refund going to be sent to the card that was cancelled or what?

How am i gonna gets me moneeeeyy!!! >:[ ]

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

take2andcallme
New Community Member

I am having the same problem only i didnt change my card. so now i have $3.95 floating aroud some where If i dont get my money ill never use paypal or eBay again. This is an OUTRAGESmiley Mad

Login to Me Too

annacolleenAyah
Contributor
Contributor

I'm feeling the same! I changed banks, and thus card, Even before the change, I saw bo money o my old acct. No check, either! I feel the samw way. I don't care if I ever go on ebay again, nor will I use Paypal, it's no pal of mine!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.