Refund problem

memo
Contributor
Contributor

i got a refund message from the seller and it said he refunded me my money and Paypal also says it has already been refunded. but my Bank Account still doesnt get come out any money refunded. and it was on tuesday April 6. so how long does it take?? when can I receive my refunded payment in my bank account????

I already talk to the seller and he did refund me the money, so where is it?? how long is it going to be held??

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

When a bank account funded payment is refunded, the refund will be credited to the buyer's PayPal account balance. The buyer will need to login to his PayPal account and click on the "Withdraw" tab to initiate the transfer of the funds back to the buyer's bank account.

It will take 3-5 business days for the funds to be credited back to the buyer's bank account.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

When a bank account funded payment is refunded, the refund will be credited to the buyer's PayPal account balance. The buyer will need to login to his PayPal account and click on the "Withdraw" tab to initiate the transfer of the funds back to the buyer's bank account.

It will take 3-5 business days for the funds to be credited back to the buyer's bank account.

Login to Me Too

memo
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks your comment was very helpful.

Luis Esteva

Login to Me Too

rebeccaslaoui3
New Community Member

You had answered a question about bank accoubt but what about a credit card i used adn everything says it has been refunded but my credit card still doesnt show anything.  Should I be concerned?

Login to Me Too

catherine43
Contributor
Contributor

what is precash and what does it have to do with my refund

Login to Me Too

tysont4life

What if my account balance said that the balance is $0.00?

Login to Me Too

trecord

HAVING SAME PROBLEM WITH PAYPAL TOO...LOOKING FOR A BETTER COMPANY TO HANDLE MY MONEY

Login to Me Too

ggsxrra4yt

I have a refund from a seller Miranda baldridge Total Amount:         $7.71 USD according to your record it was paid April 9, 2010 and I have not receive it yet.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.