Recieving Money!!??

trickz323
New Community Member

So it's like, im a new ebay seller but new to paypal and ebay.

So im just wondering, after you sell something on ebay, does the money get deposited on your paypal account or do you a bank account or credit card linked to the account too ???

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

skier
Advisor
Advisor

The funds are deposited into your PayPal Account.  

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

dptong09
New Community Member

So, I'm new to paypal as well. Once the money is in your paypal account, how do you get it into your bank account?

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

PayPal's main site has great Help Section.

On the main page, click on the Help link.

On the next page, under the Using your Bank or Credit Card category.

Click on Withdraw Funds.

There's several FAQs that exaplain how things work.

And for many other questions, the Search feature works well.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

mockingbird1945
New Community Member

This STILL doesn't answer my question, Amanda.  I've been reviewing the topics and questions AND answers for the past three hours, so I'm beginning to get just a bit frustrated.  Okay?  In addition, I've run several searches with no luck.  AND it seems that with every other breath I take, I'm apparently logged off of Paypal. SO, I'm on the verge of cancelling my Paypal account AND my work with the online survey companies.  From all appearances THIS function is NOT one of the ones for which the functionality of Paypal was designed.

I am NOT involved with eBay.  I have NOT received money into my Paypal account and want to withdraw it.  I do NOT have my own online business and amd NOT attempting to utilize Paypal in that venue.

I DO have money that is, or will be in the future owed TO me by some online survey companies who will pay me through paypal.  One of those has requested my "Paypal email address".  WHAT do I give that company, and just how do I accept payment for the other companies?

Login to Me Too

melanie1972
New Community Member
Why am I receiving this message? I have never seen it b4

This card cannot be used for this transaction. Please choose a different way to pay, or add another debit or credit card to your account.

This card cannot be used for this transaction. Please choose a different way to pay, or add another debit or credit card to your account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.