Question about adding funds to paypal from bank account.

MafiaMan979
Contributor
Contributor

I have a question...

I want to buy something from ebay, but I do not want to use a credit card. I filled out the information on PayPal to add my bank account to their services, no credit, debit, or any other information (except street address and rount and account numbers) was added to my account online. Now my question is...If I were to transfer money from my bank to my paypal account, would that show up on my "withdrawal" statement online? What about on the credit card statement that gets sent to my house? My only problem is that I don't want the order, for some reason, showing up on the credit card statement going to my house. Since I haven't entered information for a credit card, though, would it not show up on the statement? Thanks for any help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

styymy
Contributor
Contributor

If you set up a Paypal acct with just your bank checking account the purchases will only show up on your paper bank statement you get every month or on your online statement if you do your banking online. Nothing will show up on a credit card statement.

If you are making purchase through paypal everything is done automatically, you don't need to add or trnasfer funds to the Paypal acct at all. Its completely discreet, the seller will not know if you are using a checking accout or credit cards, all they know is you are using Paypal for payment.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.