Priority mail large flat rate shipping

mustang66
New Community Member

In the options for priority mail flat rate shipping, large flat rate is not listed.  Is it listed elsewhere?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

xcergy
Contributor
Contributor

No.  Not on PayPal.  Your options are shipping using the eBay interface, Click n Ship (USPS . com) or other online services.

Login to Me Too

planolynn
New Community Member

This definitely needs to be added!  Is PayPal planning on adding this and if so, when? 

Thank you! 

PlanoLynn

Login to Me Too

cordwainer
Contributor
Contributor

Plus, where is the priority mail SMALL flat rate box?  I use those constantly.  This is why I get so irked at PayPal's fees; they can't even manage to include all the options the Post Office has had for at least a year.

Login to Me Too

wtf
Contributor
Contributor

agree its like paypal knows where to **bleep** up the money but can't do the simple basics of what we need their help sucks too why not have a human there, not having this option blows big time, is there a different service one can use that has this option?

Login to Me Too

ConniePayne

I had to go over to USPS.com and print my labels there - what a pain.  Apparently PayPal still hasn't upgraded their software to add small or large.   What a pain!

ConniePayne

Login to Me Too

phillyhoseguy
Contributor
Contributor

It's a HUGE pain in the butt that the USPS shipping options don't include small or large flat rate boxes. I'm going back to using the USPS web site, because it's the only way I can ship the packages I need to ship.

Login to Me Too

JamesNewton
Contributor
Contributor

It's even worse for international shipping (outside the USA) via global priority mail. The price difference between the flat rate envelope (which is not trackable AT ALL) and the "package / thick envelope" is almost double. The small flat rate box would provide SOME "tracking" and is about in the middle between those two services. It would save about $5 on each shipment if I did the figures correctly. 

Login to Me Too

JamesNewton
Contributor
Contributor

It turns out I'm wrong. The small flat rate box, when used for Global Priority Mail shipping, is ALSO not trackable at all. As far as I know, it is trackable for Priority Mail shipping inside the USA, but maybe I'm wrong on that as well. If that is the case, then I understand why they don't list it as an option. For 29 cents more, using the "Package / Think Envelope" option, you get tracking for sure.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.