Printing Shipping labels from Half.com

vspink2002
Contributor
Contributor

How do I set up the shipping label on Half.com so that the buyers address will show up when I use my paypal account. It works on ebay but not on Half.com? Please help. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

lollipop238
Contributor
Contributor

I actually just did this today.. when you first click the link at the bottom of you email (the one that says you got a sale), and go into making the shipping label, at the top of the screen it will actually give you the instructions.. that is how I found out.. but go into Paypal and click on My Account and then under Profile, click on Auctions. You enter in your ebay user name and password there and it will link it up, so when you go in to create a shipping label, both your address and the buyers address will appear, as well as the name of the book, etc. Hope this explains everything!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

lollipop238
Contributor
Contributor

I actually just did this today.. when you first click the link at the bottom of you email (the one that says you got a sale), and go into making the shipping label, at the top of the screen it will actually give you the instructions.. that is how I found out.. but go into Paypal and click on My Account and then under Profile, click on Auctions. You enter in your ebay user name and password there and it will link it up, so when you go in to create a shipping label, both your address and the buyers address will appear, as well as the name of the book, etc. Hope this explains everything!

Login to Me Too

vspink2002
Contributor
Contributor

WOW! You are brillant! Thank you so much! I am very grateful! It was driving me crazy trying to fiqure it out! Hope you have a great day as you have made mine! God Bless!

Login to Me Too

jeagrams

OK I have tried this more than once, less than 20!! It still will not work for me.  Any suggestions will be gratefully received.  I asked the help center, but I don't think they understood the question.  I would appreciate any help.  Jeagrams

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.