Pending money

jovanjoanhamid
New Community Member

How do I get paypal to release pending money?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

vettepartsetc
Contributor
Contributor

Well, it has to basically be verified as shipped and received and/or positive feedback issued...

I have avoided paypal for some time because I haven't needed to use it or ebay, but with tougher times, I need to use them for more exposure...

Unfortunately their rules are too constrictive for proper transactions (I know they are well intended, but inefficient for the process of business)

Example, I have 2 transactions currently underway..I have dealt with large transactions 2K plus, then a 300 follar one is closed through ebay, and customer is in Canada....hold....had to use out of pocket money to pay for shipping (shipping funds were included in transaction) and shipped out...waiting for it to be received and positive feed back to be given.

The next one is just sitting here waiting for the funds form the other sale to clear so I can ship, and it will cost me more to ship because in order to keep my end of the bargain with the buy (not their fault, no advanced warnings as far as holds, and I have a guaranteed time limit to ship - giving better customer service) I will have to ship 2 day or over night...

This is a saddening situations paypal needs to address quickly!!! It is costing my business money, and forcing us into a situation where we border the line with good/bad customer service because of shipping and handling issues...

i almost want to mandate buyers must pay for shipping separate, and it be overnight shipping..but that would make for twice the transaction/invoice creation and tracking, plus it's just not right for customers and we would loose a ton of biz because then we are not very competitive because of the higher prices (shipping)...

Help!!!

I know that doesn't help you, but your not alone

Login to Me Too

Lugimoo

I wish I knew. Neither of my transactions have anything to do with ebay so I don't have to worry about feedback ro shipping. One is just a simple bank > paypal transfer and its been 4 days, still not cleared on the date it was supposed to. I'm really getting fed up with this.

Login to Me Too

migirlfriday
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I knew too.  It has been 7 days, which is what they make me wait on my bank for some reason.  My money was taken from my bank account 2 days ago and the transaction was supposed to be complete today (1/6), now it says 1/20.  This is driving me crazy!  It's $5 to buy a stuffed animal on ebay !!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Neeko
New Community Member

Ok, I am supposed to be getting paid for something someone bought from me on eBay. the money is just pending is it going to be put into my bank account?????

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.