Pending Authorization won't clear.

dimsum2009
New Community Member

I have a pending authorization charge to Cryptic Studios that has been there since 12/24/09.  I am trying to close my bank account but cannot until this charge goes through.  How can I fix this?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Spywak
Contributor
Contributor

I am currently having the same issue. My parents made a one-time purchase via paypal, using their credit card with my paypal account. It's almost a year later and they'd like to have their own account, but their credit card is still attached to my account. I thought it would be as simple as going into my account and removing the card, but now I'm getting this message when I attempt to remove it, "You may not remove your funding source while an authorization is still pending." I saw this topic as I was searching for a fix. Has anyone else had this problem and has it been solved? If so, how?

Login to Me Too

ashley1119
New Community Member

I am also having this issue and have been for over a year.  I cannot seem to get this resolved.  I don't even show any transactions pending or complete for my paypal account. I really need to get this issue resovled...ASAP!!

Login to Me Too

temp_terry512
Contributor
Contributor

Contact the customer Service and they will help you remove the pending authorization.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.