dimsum2009 New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Pending Authorization won't clear.

I have a pending authorization charge to Cryptic Studios that has been there since 12/24/09.  I am trying to close my bank account but cannot until this charge goes through.  How can I fix this?

0 Kudos
Spywak Member

Re: Pending Authorization won't clear.

I am currently having the same issue. My parents made a one-time purchase via paypal, using their credit card with my paypal account. It's almost a year later and they'd like to have their own account, but their credit card is still attached to my account. I thought it would be as simple as going into my account and removing the card, but now I'm getting this message when I attempt to remove it, "You may not remove your funding source while an authorization is still pending." I saw this topic as I was searching for a fix. Has anyone else had this problem and has it been solved? If so, how?

0 Kudos
ashley1119 New Community Member
New Community Member

I am also having this issue and have been for over a year.  I cannot seem to get this resolved.  I don't even show any transactions pending or complete for my paypal account. I really need to get this issue resovled...ASAP!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Kudos: 1

Contact the customer Service and they will help you remove the pending authorization.

Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count