dimsum2009
dimsum2009 New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0

Pending Authorization won't clear.

I have a pending authorization charge to Cryptic Studios that has been there since 12/24/09.  I am trying to close my bank account but cannot until this charge goes through.  How can I fix this?

0 Kudos
Spywak
Spywak Member

Re: Pending Authorization won't clear.

I am currently having the same issue. My parents made a one-time purchase via paypal, using their credit card with my paypal account. It's almost a year later and they'd like to have their own account, but their credit card is still attached to my account. I thought it would be as simple as going into my account and removing the card, but now I'm getting this message when I attempt to remove it, "You may not remove your funding source while an authorization is still pending." I saw this topic as I was searching for a fix. Has anyone else had this problem and has it been solved? If so, how?

0 Kudos
ashley1119
ashley1119 New Community Member
New Community Member

I am also having this issue and have been for over a year.  I cannot seem to get this resolved.  I don't even show any transactions pending or complete for my paypal account. I really need to get this issue resovled...ASAP!!

0 Kudos
temp_terry512
temp_terry512 Member
Kudos: 1

Contact the customer Service and they will help you remove the pending authorization.