Paypal shipping label preferences

darylallen
Contributor
Contributor

I am printing about a dozen labels a day now (for ebay/usps) and I originally set it up to print the label and a receipt.  I want to change it so I can print two labels.  I have looked and can't find how to change this.  Anyone know?  Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

computerfly
New Community Member

Sign in to your Paypal account, then under the My Account tab, click Profile.

Click Selling Preferences, then choose Shipping Preferences.

Then under the Shipper Name Preference (US Postal Service Preference)

Click Edit Printer Settings.

Under the Laser/Ink Jet Printer, uncheck print receipt. 

Then Save. 

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Heidihoneybee
Contributor
Contributor

Well... I switched from Google Chrome to Mozilla Firefox and now I can have the option of Print labels where I did not before and it would only print SAMPLES in red.  but now they keep tellling me to download JAVA and then when I do it says your need a better link for your printer... AHHH so frustrating.. I never had a problem years ago.. Did they change something to make it this crazy difficult Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too
Solved

computerfly
New Community Member

Sign in to your Paypal account, then under the My Account tab, click Profile.

Click Selling Preferences, then choose Shipping Preferences.

Then under the Shipper Name Preference (US Postal Service Preference)

Click Edit Printer Settings.

Under the Laser/Ink Jet Printer, uncheck print receipt. 

Then Save. 

Good luck!

Login to Me Too

darylallen
Contributor
Contributor
thanks! worked perfect!
Login to Me Too

leeleigh33
New Community Member

Thank you so much for posting this.  I've been wanting to get this taking care of for a long time.  It will be nice not wasting as much ink and paper! Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

mommacantdance
Contributor
Contributor

Use multi-order shipping to print just a label (The other side of the page will be blank instead of having the receipt on the other half).  This works for me, although I can't figure out how to get it to print two labels per page unless I take the page out and turn it over for the second label to print.  Usually, if I am printing 4 labels, I need to put in four sticker sheets, as the printer goes too fast to have time to turn a label over.  So I always have a bunch of half used sheets awaiting the next orders. Hope this helps!

@darylallen wrote:

I am printing about a dozen labels a day now (for ebay/usps) and I originally set it up to print the label and a receipt.  I want to change it so I can print two labels.  I have looked and can't find how to change this.  Anyone know?  Thanks!

Login to Me Too

debbiecakes
New Community Member

what happens if the item to be sent weighs more than the shipping label says the price to ship it should be?

Login to Me Too

darylallen
Contributor
Contributor

Just change the weight on the details page to the correct weight.  If it cost more to ship then you charged, you are just stuck for the difference.  (Unless you want to ask the buyer for more $, but I don't recommend it.)  This happens to me alot when I just guess the added weight of boxing/packing.

@debbiecakes wrote:

what happens if the item to be sent weighs more than the shipping label says the price to ship it should be?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.