Paypal - Withdraw to Indian bank account issue??

nirvana43
Contributor
Contributor

I've been told by paypal customer support that paypal is having issues with withdraw money to indian bank accounts.. well its been almost a month now!!! and they just keep telling me, do not withdraw money unless our issues with indian bank accounts are resolved!! well i dont know how will i come to know that everything has been set and i can withdraw money.

is there any other way to get my money from my paypal account?? i just dont f(*cough)ing understand what am i suppose to do... i make my living on this!!

**bleep**!

is it like paypal dont care about Indian merchants anymore?? or they simply trying to boycott us?

sorry i'm very very frustrated rite now.. sorry about my language..

paypal used to be great service for me month a go.. but everything is ruined now! 😞

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

nirvana43
Contributor
Contributor

thank you amanda for reply..

i'm not at all thinking about leaving paypal for any reason... paypal has been a really great service to me and i'm sure its gunna be in future..

i withdraw money to AXIS bank.. am i suppose to use any other bank account?

Login to Me Too

Amanda411

Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know there has been an update posted to The PayPal Blog.

https://www.thepaypalblog.com/2010/02/resuming-local-bank-withdrawals-to-india/

Amanda

Login to Me Too

getyourcoin
Contributor
Contributor

Firstly, it may be the Indian Banking System that is the problem, and NOT Paypal. Secondly, It also may be that the US Government is causing issues on overseas transfers. Getting pissy with Customer Support does nothing to further your cause.

Have you thought about setting up an account with ING (or a similar bank)? They are accessible online.

Beyond that, if Paypal can not xfer your money, then you may have to use a different service.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.