Paypal Processing Won't Accept Credit Cards from Payment Button on my website

zorveo
Contributor
Contributor

I setup a Paypal Business Account and developed a form on a website that I am developing (TrinityPutter.com - the paypal "order form" is at the bottom).  However, I can't seem to get a credit card order through (when the customer selects the options, they are directed to Paypal (using the code below in the HTML form) and choose the Checkout with Credit Card) but instead it states to use another credit or debit card instead.  Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

The credit card option is available and everything appears to be working fine from what I have tested.   If you are trying to test this process yourself, it won't work.  You need a friend or family member to go through the checkout process.

Regards,

skier

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

The credit card option is available and everything appears to be working fine from what I have tested.   If you are trying to test this process yourself, it won't work.  You need a friend or family member to go through the checkout process.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

zorveo
Contributor
Contributor

Figured it out...thanks for looking!

Login to Me Too

Christy

I'm having the sme problem. Care to share your solution? Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.