Paypal Phone Number

kriswiggins
Contributor
Contributor

I can't pull up the Paypal 'contact us' phone number, can anyone help?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

seadaddy
Contributor
Contributor

1-402-935-7733,  you will need your paypal security number. say "agent-agent" at the begining it will by pass all the menu stuff.  I cant find my paypal security cod , i get no paper statemen any ideas.?

Login to Me Too

xcergy
Contributor
Contributor

888 221 1161  no security code needed. but it will ask for some sort of account information.   Say 'agent' to speak to a human

Login to Me Too

seadaddy
Contributor
Contributor

HI, I called the 1-888 number and I get basically the same as the contact # 1-402. they ask for your pay pal customer service number.  maybe i'm confusing this with another number.??? thanx ken

Login to Me Too

finery

You can get a "secure web pin" and the toll free PP phone number by logging into your PP acct and then navagating the contact us links.

FYI: I've been on hold with PP for hours today.  IF ANY OF YOU ARE ABLE TO REACH AN AGENT TODAY, CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW?  (Please see my earlier post.)  Then I'll know I can hang up and recall because PP has misrouted my call and I'm not in the queue.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.