Paypal Issue?

Archer
New Community Member

Hello, I've recently re-activated my paypal account, and credited my account with 75$ to use for membership to a few sites. after i had recieved the 75 dollars, and the payment "completed" i was granted the 75$ to my account. i'm currently without a credit card, and i am un-verified due to bank issues. when i went to buy my subscription, there was an option to buy by paypal. when i clicked on purchase, it said that i could only purchase one month subscriptions at a time due to being un-verified. fine with this, i went to checkout, which directed me to my paypal account to where i needed to sign in to confirm the purchase. when i entered my email, in a yellow box, this message appeared denying my purchase:

The amount of this transaction exceeds your sending limit and cannot be processed at this time.

• You will need to add and confirm your bank account. Once your bank account has been added and confirmed, you can continue this payment. Add your bank account information below.
after reading through, i went back and tried to figure out what my problem was, even though the subscription is supposed to be fufilled even though i am un-verified. the last possible solution i could think of is that the money on my account hasn't gone through maybe, even though i have 75$ on here.

if somebody could please help me, this would be very great, thanks.

~Archer
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Unfortunately the forum really do much to help you out other than to suggest that you will have to verify your account.   If you don't have a bank account, see this FAQ.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

You need to have a credit card or a debit card or a bank account linked to your PayPal account before you can send any PayPal payments. This is true even if you only wish to use funds which are already in your PayPal account.

If it's not possible for you to link a credit card, debit card or bank account, you can refund the $75.00 back to the person who sent it and ask them to pay using some other payment method.

Another option... check into getting a student account... more information about student accounts is available at the following link...

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?&cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/StudentAccount_full&locale.x=e...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.