Paypal Debit Card PIN

yuyi
Contributor
Contributor

I forgot my PIN for my Paypal Debit Card. How can I retrieve it or reset it?

I need my PIN if I want to withdraw from an ATM right?

Login to Me Too
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

GKCreative
Contributor
Contributor

If you go to Overview, Profile, then in the list below under FINANCIAL INFORMATION, you should see a link for PayPal Debit Card. Click on it & then down on the right side, you'll see the link to change your PIN.  I successfully changed mine there a while back.  But I honestly don't remember if there was an option there for a re-set,because I wasn't looking for that at the time--I just wanted to change the PIN. 

And yes, you WILL need the PIN to withdraw from the ATM.  FYI--there are fees involved--Every time I do this, it charges me either 3 or 4 dollars, so just be aware of that.

If you can't get this taken care of on the link I referenced, be sure to call PayPal & they should be able to help you.

Best of luck to you.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

You may notice that this thread is in the archive. The original instructions posted are from 2010, when things were just a bit different in the way your account appeared. To prevent confusion, I am also including the instructions for changing your PIN using the new web experience for business:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click the Profile icon beside "Log Out" and select Profile and settings.
  3. Click My money.
  4. Click Update beside PayPal Debit Card.
  5. Click Change PIN.
  6. Enter the new PIN and click Submit.

I hope this helps!

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

nowandthenstyle
Contributor
Contributor

I have this problem, too & couldn't open the thread w/out posting to it 1st.

Login to Me Too

regeniag
Contributor
Contributor

regeniag
Contributor
Contributor

lostmarbles
New Community Member

I am not finding it easy to get the answer to this

Login to Me Too
Solved

GKCreative
Contributor
Contributor

If you go to Overview, Profile, then in the list below under FINANCIAL INFORMATION, you should see a link for PayPal Debit Card. Click on it & then down on the right side, you'll see the link to change your PIN.  I successfully changed mine there a while back.  But I honestly don't remember if there was an option there for a re-set,because I wasn't looking for that at the time--I just wanted to change the PIN. 

And yes, you WILL need the PIN to withdraw from the ATM.  FYI--there are fees involved--Every time I do this, it charges me either 3 or 4 dollars, so just be aware of that.

If you can't get this taken care of on the link I referenced, be sure to call PayPal & they should be able to help you.

Best of luck to you.

Login to Me Too

yuyi
Contributor
Contributor

@GKCreative wrote:

Best of luck to you.

thanks!! this was very helpful information. I successfully changed my PIN. Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

You may notice that this thread is in the archive. The original instructions posted are from 2010, when things were just a bit different in the way your account appeared. To prevent confusion, I am also including the instructions for changing your PIN using the new web experience for business:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click the Profile icon beside "Log Out" and select Profile and settings.
  3. Click My money.
  4. Click Update beside PayPal Debit Card.
  5. Click Change PIN.
  6. Enter the new PIN and click Submit.

I hope this helps!

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.