Payment Notifications & EMail Addresses Does only Primary Email Receive Notification?

sweet_melody
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I am a Newbie; I'm anxious to begin using PayPal but I'm not clear on the use of e-mail addresses.   I'll appreciate any help you can offer.

I understand that I can have up to 8 e-mail addresses (one primary).

Q1:  I will be accepting payments from different sources using separate e-mail addresses for each source.  Since only one e-mail address is designated as 'primary', how am I notified when payments are made using the alternate e-mail addresses.?

Do all 8 alternate e-mail addresses work as one under the 'primary' - i.e. all notifications go to the primary e-mail address regardless of the address used to send payment?  Or do I have to log into each alternate e-mail account to check for notifications of payments made to those addresses?

Q2:  Can I receive payments sent to each e-mail address tied into my PayPal Account even if they are not designated 'primary' e-mail account when payments are sent?

Q3:  When I change my 'primary' e-mail address, does it change my log-in address as well?  Or will my log-in always remain the address used when I opened the account?

Thanks to all who have the patience to help a new girl get started.  Have a great day!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

CleanMrT
New Community Member

I have the exact same question...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.