Reply to topic
Highlighted
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Payment Notifications & EMail Addresses Does only Primary Email Receive Notification?

Yes, I am a Newbie; I'm anxious to begin using PayPal but I'm not clear on the use of e-mail addresses.   I'll appreciate any help you can offer.

I understand that I can have up to 8 e-mail addresses (one primary).

Q1:  I will be accepting payments from different sources using separate e-mail addresses for each source.  Since only one e-mail address is designated as 'primary', how am I notified when payments are made using the alternate e-mail addresses.?

Do all 8 alternate e-mail addresses work as one under the 'primary' - i.e. all notifications go to the primary e-mail address regardless of the address used to send payment?  Or do I have to log into each alternate e-mail account to check for notifications of payments made to those addresses?

Q2:  Can I receive payments sent to each e-mail address tied into my PayPal Account even if they are not designated 'primary' e-mail account when payments are sent?

Q3:  When I change my 'primary' e-mail address, does it change my log-in address as well?  Or will my log-in always remain the address used when I opened the account?

Thanks to all who have the patience to help a new girl get started.  Have a great day!

0 Kudos
CleanMrT New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Re: Payment Notifications & EMail Addresses Does only Primary Email Receive Notification?

I have the exact same question...

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors