Paying PayPal Buyer Credit online

Anniec238
New Community Member

Is anyone else having issues in locating the "See Credit Activity" link on the website to view payments or make payments for the PayPal Buyer Credit?  I can't seem to locate it anywhere and am not having any luck with help from PayPal.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

slamina
Contributor
Contributor

DITTO!! Yes, I'm having problems and have had my acct. for over a year and this was never a problem before. I can't access the GE website from my paypal acct. anylonger. Paypal support hasn't answered my issue correctly yet. I hope we can all get answers to this soon.

Login to Me Too

mbalut
Contributor
Contributor

i actually just got my account fixed, I can now finally view my paypal credit card from my paypal account. I called customer service and the guy forwarded my account to the tech guys.  at least 3 weeks later, it was fixed.  You would think paypal would post something somewhere.  this communty site is worthless if no one from paypal is reading it.  I would suggest trying to call a live person.  I also sent about 5 emails to paypal.  Good luck.

Login to Me Too

littlebearsden
Contributor
Contributor

The access issue caused The paypal credit card to post one payment a day late and charged me $39 for a late fee. I called twice and they refused to correct it. Now I get my bill and because they posted one payment one day late one time they are now charging me 26.99% interest on the account. I am clancelling the card and paying it off and will never use paypal credit ever again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.