Paying PayPal Buyer Credit online

Anniec238
New Community Member

Is anyone else having issues in locating the "See Credit Activity" link on the website to view payments or make payments for the PayPal Buyer Credit?  I can't seem to locate it anywhere and am not having any luck with help from PayPal.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

79cutlass
Contributor
Contributor

same problem here     i was going to reenter my bank account and it says its already in use   can't make a payment.  there has to be a lot of people with this problem.

Login to Me Too

mbalut
Contributor
Contributor

the thing is, no one from paypal seems to know whats going on, and besides me and you, I don't see anyone having trouble.  the new site sucks, to say the least.  it all worked before.

Login to Me Too

elwood
New Community Member

i'm having the same problem--no "see credit activity" icon anywhere on the screen.  the help function is useless. i've spent too much time trying to figure this out, and now i'll have to spend even more time on the phone, calling paypal.  the old activity page was much easier to use.

Login to Me Too

unoit
New Community Member

i am trying to figure out whats going on with my payments online-up until recently when i made a payment from my bank account it showed up on my bank debits as ppal epay-now when i click on bank account as paymant option it deducts from my paypal account as buyer credit payment and also debits my bank account as e-check-it looks to me like i am paying twice and getting credited once! i think i'll start mailing money orders!

Login to Me Too

snoopydoobiedog
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to go directly to the https://www.paypalplus.gemoney.com/ site and had to re-register to see my account information last month and to make a payment. I logged in today, and now cannot access the GE Money site directly (they are saying my user name  is not found - but I know I am using the correct one, as I saved it). I was going to re-register once again - but now they are asking for information which PayPal Buyer Credit (paper card) does not provide..so I wasn't able to access GE Money either...

I have a payment coming up, and do not want to register my bank with PayPal (which is why I was making my payments through GE), and like the rest of you, there is no longer a direct link to the GE Money site, though the PayPal help sections directs you there.  When trying to view previous transactions (payments or antying else) for my Buyer Credit, I get a blank.... I have had Buyer Credit for a few years now, and was always able to see my previous payments and charges at GE Money...

If anyway gets an answer on how to view our previous payments and transactions on PayPal, or better yet, how to access the "old" GE Money site to do so, please let us know....

Needing to make a payment, but don't want to register my bank with yet another online company.

Login to Me Too

snoopydoobiedog
Contributor
Contributor

Here is the only way I have been able to access the GE Money site that I was using to view and pay my PayPal Buyer Credit account.

Hopefully you have saved a payment confirmation e-mail - If you have, you can click on the Login to view and manage your account online link - it will take you to the GE Money site - you may have to re-register with a user name and pw. Which I did last month. I tried to access it directly today, and could not get in, however: I went back to my payment confirmation e-mail, clicked on the link, entered the user name and pw I registered last month with, and it finally let me in.

Considering all of my payments are being shown on GE site, and only my very last payment is showing on PayPal, I will continue to use the GE Money link in the confirmation e-mails.

Login to Me Too

mbalut
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for the tips, will have to give it a go.  I have called and sent paypal a bunch of emails.  I am just clueless as to why paypal is so clueless on this issue.  The old site worked fine.  The new format sucks.

Login to Me Too

snoopydoobiedog
Contributor
Contributor

You are very welcome, and hopefully it works for you too.

I agree that this last change was not a good one Woman Sad

Login to Me Too

hcho115
New Community Member
Hi
I don't like this credit card. only to user accept e-Bay. Olso, Why paid monthly servic charges too. I tries mormal store for used, What they said' This is not credit cards, only used ebay. Because, I do not need this card. also, mo more used my-self. Already I given to ebay, my sure card. Today is Nor. 13, 2009. I will be send your balaces $47.64. Thanks, Cho.
Sincerely 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.