Reply to topic
BookBindingGuy
BookBindingGuy New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0

PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience.

When I try to print a shipping label, PayPal displays this message: "PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience."

I noticed it last night and it is still happening. Is this a wide spread problem, and what can I do to resolve it?

0 Kudos
BILEM
BILEM Member

Re: PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I called PayPal about this.  Said they were sorry and are trying to fix it.  Gave me an address to use, but I couldn't

get it to work - paypal.comfprward/shipnow - maybe some else can get it to work.

0 Kudos
BILEM
BILEM Member

That was - paypal.comforward/shipnow

0 Kudos

Hi!! i am having this same problem about 3 days ago. I called Paypal today but they weren't able to help me :smileysad:  told me to try again later. Have you resolve yours already? if so how did you do it? I even try using different browser but i get the same message with all of them.

0 Kudos
charmedniki
charmedniki New Community Member
New Community Member

Same here....trying to ship internationally and it hasn't worked for a week...any ideas?

0 Kudos
SERENAHLOVE
SERENAHLOVE New Community Member
New Community Member

HA, i been trying to print out a label since feb of this year and i cant do it. I called like 4 times and they still cant fix it paypal suxs.

0 Kudos
Amanda411
Moderator Amanda411 Moderator
Kudos: 105

Hi All,

Some other community members had the same questions answered here:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Products-and-services/PayPal-shipping-is-unavailable/td-p/136

Amanda

0 Kudos
kelcraft
kelcraft Member
Kudos: 1

I'm having the same problem and on PayPal hold now for about an hour to talk to them about the problem.  From what I have been reading while waiting is that this problem is on going since sometime in 2007 but PayPal doesn't seem to be saying anything about it.  I also have low expectations for getting a good answer for the problem from them.  If I do I will surely update you.  Looks like I'll be going directly to USPS for shipping my lables.  PayPal needs some compatition in this space but they have established themselves well. Too bad for all of us, I say!

0 Kudos
PressureDrop
PressureDrop New Community Member
New Community Member

Re: "PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience."

I just used it last week. I use it pretty often (weekly a lot of times) but it has been giving me the ""PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience."" error for about a week now!

I have items to ship 1st class, and the USPS page does not offer me anything but priority  :smileysad:

H E L P ! ! !

-Zac-

0 Kudos
kelcraft
kelcraft Member
Kudos: 1

Re: Shipping not available

Well, I spend almost 2 hours on the phone with PayPal - 1.5 of them on hold of course.  When I go through I reached a nice enough lady in Nebraska but her script was the old, reboot - wipe your catche - install java - install PDF and that's it!  She wanted me to do all these things alone but I insisted she stay on the line with me.,  Finally, after none of this worked she blamed my computer and said that this was all she could do.  When asked to talk to the technical support people she said that they couldn't do anything about this either.  What!?  Of course I asked for the next level up but was told that would be fine but to expect another loooong wait for them.  I asked if this occurs for the Pro version and she didn't know.  She suggested I try someother service - i.e. usps (but of course they don't do first class lables).  My final assessment?  Find another service, paypal doesn't have what it takes for the small guy.  So - I stuck 3 stamps on the dam thing and dropped it in the mail.  Later, i tried 2 other computers with varying versions of this and that and all had the same problem.  Oh - and I'm almost done getting my Amazon payment/shipping Cart set up.  I'm sure they will be more pleasurable to work with.