PayPal SUCKS!!!

seduxion
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to pay with a credit card for my transaction, but they defaulted to my bank account from a purchase from more than a year ago. I deleted all other cards, to include my debit card because I desparately needed cash this week for movers and they took it from my bank. When I finally found the telephone number that is supposedly in Nebraska, I spoke to a very hostile representative in India who, in the end, hung up on me, when I told her they should update the website to put the account payment options in one location and I never saw the fine print at the bottom, when making my transaction, that stated it would default from my bank account. She wouldn't let me complete my sentences and started talking over me, but then had the audacity to YELL at me! I hate this organization with a passion. It makes me never want to use Ebay again!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ghilary2009
New Community Member

Yes it does, I sold 5000. in R/C vehicles was checked out by local police and detective and won my case with BBB against Paypal. 

So why doesn't paypal correct my finances and get my customers back!

Stated :   Unusual activity...yeah I sold something after 4 months... still ebay oked to sell again and paypal took the customers funds...fraud...why is it ok

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.