Pay now button.

jginwi
New Community Member

I am not able to go to pay pal using the pay now button e-bay and have even had a seller send a link, it didn't work either. I have now bought anything on e-bay for over a year now because of this. If I can't use pay pal, I am not buying. This happened when I moved and changed the info in my profile. I hasn't worked since then. Pay Pal Help is no help, I have not been able to find a solution in the canned Help and no way can I find a place to find a live body that can fix it. Grrrr!  Thanks for any help you can give me.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

What error message(s) do you receive when you try to pay?

Are you able to login to your PayPal account?

If yes, click on the "Profile" tab and check your email address, your street address, your bank account information and/or your credit card information... is it accurate, confirmed, verified, etc

Login to Me Too

Jeff_MN
New Community Member

I am having a similar problem. I can log into my account directly, but whenever I use the PAY NOW button on Ebay, the Pay Pal logon screen it takes me to doesn't seem to recognize my log in information that I supply. I press enter and it takes me to a Pay Pal search screen.  All my profile info is correct on Ebay and Pay Pal.  I am at a loss.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.