Package for selling online virtual items?

YH
Contributor
Contributor

My company is an online game company based in Australia. We sell online virtual items as well as real world merchandise such as toy or products from the game. We are currently looking for an online payment gateway. I have did some research online and found out several provider such as paypal, 2CheckOut, WorldPay.  We have our own shopping cart and I would prefer if the interface (or the page) of the payment site can be integrated directly into our website if possible. An important thing is I would like to have our own merchant account too.

I found out there's Website Payment Standard and Pro package. i don't know is it suitable for us. I was confused with the pricing too with too many links, additional charges, this and that.

So, can anyone tell me what 's the real cost? 

- Setup cost, annual fee, transaction fee, withdrawal charge, minimum withdrawal amount, withdrawal processing time, support Australian Dollar? and any other charges incur?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Pro won't work for you as it is presently only available to US, UK and Canada.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

YH
Contributor
Contributor

I see. So, it the Website Payment Pro suitable for online game, selling virtual items?

and most importantly, do paypal support mobile payment especially Australia, Malaysia and US?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.