PLEASE ADD USPS SMALL FLAT RATE BOX. PLEASE EMAIL PAYPAL TO ADD THIS

tegra
Contributor
Contributor

Because USPS changed the rates again the Priority mail reg is more expensive then the Small flat Rate box Priority mail.  We need to contact PAYPAL so that they can add Small Flat Rate Box to The list.  Please help me with this. Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

skier
Advisor
Advisor

For best results, everyone should submit a Feature Request using the Support Ticket form.

In order to escalate an issue, one must open a Support Ticket to document the suggestion and/or enhancement.  The behind the scenes logic at PayPal for suggestions and/or enhancements is that the top reported topic gets priority. Therefore, the more folks who open a Support Ticket, the higher up the priority list it gets.  This also ensures that the suggestions and/or enhancement request gets to the engineering design team or the folks who can make things happen. 

People keep posting the same old gripes in the forum however, one can do this until the cows come home, and still the same results, the requests still don't get seen by the right people.  All this does is clutter the forum with weeds.   People need to flood the Support Ticket system with Feature Requests, that's how the system works.

What everyone needs to do is open a Support Ticket here.   Note in the Severity Dropdown selection, choose "Feature Request", then complete the form and submit it. 

Should everyone who wants to voice their concern use this method to get their point across, you will be noticed.   Folks need to use the right vehicle to get to the right destination. 

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

tegra
Contributor
Contributor

I have already opened a ticket with them and they cant help.  All they say is to go to https://www.paypal.com/il/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact-general submit it there can can probably choose Product and Features > Shipping - Print and Purchase Labels  Which I also have done.  But like you said we need lots of people to do it. 

But I have done another request with that option that you just Said.  Because I did not see feature request.

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

For everyone, note the line that says "Select the severity of this question",  when you click on the dropdown arrow, you should see Feature Request as the first choice.  

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.