Online Payment Resolution?

kiaares
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all I have read many of the post regarding the inability to submit online payments and will like to know if anyone recieved any written notification via mail or email regarding the change that has cause us to not be able to submit payments online.  I also noticed that some people have been charged late fee's etc if you are one of these people have you been able to have them removed?

I honestly think this is a very weak and unfrofessional way of forcing people to close their accounts given the climate of the economy and the pressure on many financial institutions to not increase rates & fee's. 

I use my account for business reasons and I am in no position to close my account that simply does not work to my advantage so if I need to go to the BBB in my state, write the CEO, my congress person or whatever I have to do I will because this is rediculous.

Please if you were able to reach some kind of solutions regarding this issue kindly share this information with me and the other members who are being annoyed by this situation.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kiaares
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone who wishes to make a formal complaint please call Paypal directly 402-935-2050

You can also write to:

Paypal via Credit

GE Money Bank

P.O Box 981064

El Paso, Tx 79998

This information was provided by Sam emp# 66381 at 8.33pm 12/9/2009

Sam is an employee of GE Money Bank who still accepts payments for paypal via mail at no charge or via phone for a fee of $15 but for some reason cannot process online payments according to Sam since October 2009.  However, I submitted my most recent payment online in November so clearly I was either lied to or Sam was unable to provide accurate information.  Convieniently there was not a supervisor or manager that can clarify for me what's really going on.

I am baffled because GEMoney no longer accepts payments according to previous information yet that is the company we will reach once we dial the number Login, Click "Contact Us", Click "Customer Service Center" provided by this site.

Should you choose to follow up with the info I have provided please share your progress and or response.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

alliecat420
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for posting! How nice of them to charge $15 to pay over the phone. I'm not paying that, I can tell you that right now. I don't have the option of paying via mail because I cut my card up months ago and no longer have my account number 😞 I will definitely be writing and calling to complain. I just wish I could talk with someone who spoke clear English.

Login to Me Too

kiaares
Contributor
Contributor

lol you are welcome...and yeah I understand I just changed statement delivery option to ensure I get paper statements now to avoid this bs in the future I am so angry...good luck and feel free to share your experience....I'm still tryna get answers.

Login to Me Too

alliecat420
Contributor
Contributor

Funny, when I called to make my payment over the phone, I was told their Omaha credit card office was closed because of the weather! So I have to call back today and hope everyone made it to work. I was thinking the same thing... will have to now begin to get paper statements again. PayPal is killing trees with this entire **bleep** up, lol

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.