Not Receiving Email Notification of Payments

thetinytoybox
Contributor
Contributor

I have not recevied timely email notification for the last three payments that I recevied from buyers.  It started yesterday when I had a buyer send a payment at 12:30 in the afternoon.  She made the payment right away and then I did not receive an email that she had done so until 9:00 pm.  This morning I receieved two more payments and again, I have not yet received an email from paypal.  I have been using paypal for years and never had this probem before. I rely on these notifications for letting me know when I should deliver and I rpide myself on fast service...since my items are digitally delivered a few hours makes a huge difference.  Can anyone help?  Thanks!

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Jlcminn4
New Community Member

I am having the exact problem.  If you find out please let me know.  Linda

Login to Me Too

bossbuilt
Contributor
Contributor

x3 I'm here for the same problem.Ebay failed to send an activity notice email as well.This is unsettling at the least.

Login to Me Too

eBayer
Contributor
Contributor

Since Friday 4/16 I have not received one email from PayPal.  Not payment notifications, not cleared funds, not shipping label info..... NOTHING.   My preferences have not changed on email address delivery and I am getting all eBay emails so it has to be something at PayPal.     Can you believe they just wrote and told me to change my preferences in my account settings ???   How demeaning and rude !    They NEVER admit a technical issue.  It would be so easy for them to just post a statement that there is a technical problem!!   I am so relieved to hear it is not just me !

Login to Me Too

herderwest
Contributor
Contributor

Me too.  I have sold several items this weekend and did not know I had been paid until I checked

My Ebay and then went to Paypal to see if the money was there.   Very annoying and I hope they fix it soon.

Login to Me Too

fairy13
Contributor
Contributor

Me too! This is really annoying! Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

mjlherbalife
Contributor
Contributor

I am also not receiving some payment notification emails! Has anyone contacted paypal?

Login to Me Too

fairy13
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I contacted them this morning, I did let them know several people are having the same problem, will update as soon as I hear anything.

Login to Me Too

eBayer
Contributor
Contributor

There is no easy way to contact Paypal.   Most of the drop down contact us menus are about security!!!     They make it nearly impossible to let them know of a technical issue and tell YOU to check your settings in your account !    How unbelievably rude !

Login to Me Too

eBayer
Contributor
Contributor

I just contacted Comcast and they told me that they are aware of the complaints and that PayPal needs to contact them to unblock their IPN!    I have no idea how to accomplish this !    

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.