akondakov
akondakov Member
Kudos: 0

No My Saved Buttons link in my profile.

[ Edited ]

I have just converted my paypal account from personal to premier. After that I have created two paypal's Website Payments Standard buttons and saved its.

The problem is that  I dont see "My Saved Buttons" link in my profile.

I am sure that these buttons saved in my account, because I can see them if I click on "Go to My Saved Buttons page" on the page after button creation. I tried to clear everything in my browser and relogin to paypal. Nothing helps.

0 Kudos
skier
skier Volunteer Advisor
Volunteer Advisor
Kudos: 549

Re: No My Saved Buttons link in my profile.

Have verified your Premier Account, meaning you have successfully linked a bank account and credit card?  

Regards,

skier

0 Kudos
akondakov
akondakov Member
Kudos: 0

[ Edited ]

I am already converted my premier account to business. It did not help too. There is no "My Saved Buttons" link in profile.

My account is verified. On the Overview page I see this string:

Business Name: <Business name> |  Account Type: Business  | Status: Verified

I do have connected and verified credit card, but DON'T have connected bank account.

Anyway, I do not think it is good idea to show or not to show link depending on whether I have verified account or not. Therefore, I can access this page directly via link: https://www.paypal.com/ru/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_button-management

0 Kudos
skier
skier Volunteer Advisor
Volunteer Advisor
Kudos: 549

You may want to contact PayPal's Customer Service and ask them.   There must be some odd logic going here, perhaps you also need a bank account as this is normally a requirement for verification.  But, again you would need to ask Customer Service.

US/Canada
1 - 888 - 221 - 1161
or
1 - 402 - 935 - 2050

4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday

Note, If you're trapped in the the phone maze, press Zero.

Regards,

skier

0 Kudos