No My Saved Buttons link in my profile.

akondakov
Contributor
Contributor

I have just converted my paypal account from personal to premier. After that I have created two paypal's Website Payments Standard buttons and saved its.

The problem is that  I dont see "My Saved Buttons" link in my profile.

I am sure that these buttons saved in my account, because I can see them if I click on "Go to My Saved Buttons page" on the page after button creation. I tried to clear everything in my browser and relogin to paypal. Nothing helps.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Have verified your Premier Account, meaning you have successfully linked a bank account and credit card?  

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

akondakov
Contributor
Contributor

I am already converted my premier account to business. It did not help too. There is no "My Saved Buttons" link in profile.

My account is verified. On the Overview page I see this string:

Business Name: <Business name> |  Account Type: Business  | Status: Verified

I do have connected and verified credit card, but DON'T have connected bank account.

Anyway, I do not think it is good idea to show or not to show link depending on whether I have verified account or not. Therefore, I can access this page directly via link: https://www.paypal.com/ru/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_button-management

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

You may want to contact PayPal's Customer Service and ask them.   There must be some odd logic going here, perhaps you also need a bank account as this is normally a requirement for verification.  But, again you would need to ask Customer Service.

US/Canada
1 - 888 - 221 - 1161
or
1 - 402 - 935 - 2050

4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday

Note, If you're trapped in the the phone maze, press Zero.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.