Need some help with something important.....

xoFoxyox
New Community Member

Hello,

I've never posted anything here before so here goes....I draw for money. People ask me to draw something, I set a price, draw the picture and then they send the money to my paypal. Simple steps and procedures. I was recently asked by a woman to draw two pictures for her for 140 dollars. She more or less set the price and I commenced to drawing it. She kept changing things to where I had to redraw these same two pictures like 3 times each. I finally got fed up with it all and told her I wanted half the money for all the work I had done and she refused to pay. Now she ignores my emails and all forms of contact. I want to report her and get my money from her. How can I do this? She's being ridiculous. She says she doesn't have to pay despite all the work I put into each piece. I wasted 3 hours on her and even paused other commissions to do hers so I'd get it done in time for her anniversary. Please help. I'd REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jess

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

mickeyren
Contributor
Contributor

i think that would be difficult, usually set up like these should be put in escrow where his credit card will be authorized and a 3rd party will hold the funds until the service is completed.

but with your setup, where things are only verbally said, don't think you can do much but just to beg for your pay.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.