NO PHONE NUMBER POSTED TO CALL TO COMPLAIN.

donnaswrappers
Contributor
Contributor

I HAVE TRIED FOR TWO DAYS TO CALL PAYPAL TRY TO GET A EMAIL ADDRESS IS LIKE PULLING TEETH.

GO'S TO SHOW THEY KNOW THEY  ARE DOING WRONG IF THEY CAN'T EVEN SPEAK TO PEOPLE  I CLICK

THE CALL OR EMAIL AND GET AN ERROR MESSAGE LOT OF GOOD THAT DOES

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Amanda411

Hi donnaswrappers,

Are you logged in to your PayPal account when you click the link or are you going directly to the help center?

Amanda

Login to Me Too

cterry877
Contributor
Contributor

None of the links to bring up the Paypal customer service 800 number work.  I have tried different browser, etc. It just takes me to a webpage that says I need to report the problem to the Paypal administrator. This has been going on for days.

Login to Me Too

BillKos
Contributor
Contributor

This is the error message I receive:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at paypal.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I don't want to complain, and just want to find out how to generate secure credit card now that the PayPal plugin for Firefox is no longer working since the 3.6 update.

Login to Me Too

Six

I've had the same problem for the last couple weeks. This is infuriating. How does PayPal manage to gain 90% of the online payment market and operate so poorly?! And how do they manage to circumvent the rules and regulations that banks have to follow? AND, what are they doing with all the money they make? The people that are meant to maintain the website must be out playing volleyball all day rather than working. I mean, how hard it it to get a bloody "contact us" page to work? Or how about adding "Small Flat Rate Box" and "Large Flat Rate Box" to the USPS shipping options? This is basic stuff even a junior level programmer could manage. If/when someone finds the phone number, could you kindly post it here for the rest of us. Much appreciated.

Login to Me Too

Six

Customer Service: (888) 221-1161

Sales: (866) 837-1863

Login to Me Too

dona
New Community Member

I agree.  Paypal has double charged a client!   i thought I was giong crazy last time but I watched it tonight they actually doublle charged I NEVER hit the button or re put in the cc# and it was charged twice......how does that happen.  Another pet peeve NO LIVE perosn to talk to this ladt sarah is not who I want to talk to!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.