My account is limited, but there are no steps.

VitaisGone
Contributor
Contributor

My paypal account transactions were being held about 2 days ago for whatever reason, I do not know. I ordered, NX, form of money for a game I'm playing with visa prepaid debit cards and I got banned 2 days later on it because Paypal is holding the funds. I get an email from the game saying paypal is holding the funds and they will un-ban me when Paypal releases the transactions. So, I go on paypal and it tells me my account is limited, but there are no steps to release the limitation. I only see the cases, no steps. Help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Suggest contacting Customer Service as they can actually look at your Account.

US/Canada
1 - 888 - 221 - 1161
or
1 - 402 - 935 - 2050

4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday

Note, If you're trapped in the the phone maze, press Zero.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

BigKahuna97
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Typically no steps means their next step will be the parting of ways e-mail.  Sometimes they choose not to allow you as a customer.  One of the hardest things to happen next is waiting 180 days for your money ;(.

Login to Me Too

luvstampin
Contributor
Contributor

Is you rprepaid card registered and verified with your Paypal account? I have never had any issues in all the orders I placed using my card.

If your card is not registered then it cannot be used for any online transactions and the money will sit in limbo until the authorization falls off.

Login to Me Too

VitaisGone
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, my credit card was verified. Is there any other way other than calling them?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.