My Package Was Sent To The Wrong Address!!!!!

JPK
New Community Member

I bought a gift for someone for Christmas on Ebay and paid for it by PayPal.  I noticed minutes, I mean minutes, after that it had my old address on it that is over an hour away from where I live now.  I contacted Ebay, who told me to contact Paypal.  PayPal told me then to contact the seller.  After a whole circus act of getting the Seller's email address, they told me to email her and just give her my new address and all should be well.  I emailed her and she replied "no problem, I will send it there."  I just got home from a long weekend...and no package.  I checked the tracking number, and guess what?????  The dumb girl STILL sent it to the other address.  I have NO way of getting the package from there.  It was delievered to that house and now she says that "it was the address on the PayPal account and thats where she sent it."  I filed a claim and I don't know what else to do.  I am so **bleep** because it is a lot of money and I thought it was resolved.  The emails sent between us were on our personal emails not the resolution center so I don't think that will help me.  UGH!!!!! Never ever again!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

skier
Advisor
Advisor

It's unfortunate your are not taking ownership for a problem you caused.   Having the wrong address is your issue, not someone else's.  

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.