Multiple Email Addresses

countrycousins
New Community Member

ok i've added another email address to my acct.  if i am understanding how this works correctly, any of my ebay sales which list the second email address will go to my acct if i list it as the primary acct.  then when i want to use my own personal email for my own purchases, i have to switch it back to be the primary.  is this correct?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

skier
Advisor
Advisor

You can have up to 8 verified email addresses associated with your PayPal Account.   Only one address can be designated as your PayPal primary email address.  You should not have change the primary adderss when linking with eBay.  You just eBay which email verified email address you want to use.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

getyourcoin
Contributor
Contributor

First; I am bit confused by CountryCousins question. It appears that he wants to use 2 different email addresses for one account.  (I am also wondering if I can do this.) I think he wants to sell with 1 address and buy with a 2d address.

Secondly; skier I am confused by your response. Are you saying that you must use only the Primary address to send money? In this case, specifically eBay; and that only that address can be used for all transactions? If so, then why the extra 7 addresses?

Login to Me Too

roadrunner
New Community Member

HERE IS ANOTHER QUESTION FOR TWO EMAIL ADDRESS'S.I RECENTLY MADE A PURCHASE ON EBAY AND THE SELLER PUT THE WRONG ADDRESS DOWN FOR PAYPAL. NOW MY MONEY AND EVERBODY ELSE THAT BOUGHT FROM HIM WENT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS. HOW DO WE GET OUR MONEY BACK? MY ACCOUNT SAYS THE MONEY WAS ACCEPTED,AM I **bleep**ED?

Login to Me Too

getyourcoin
Contributor
Contributor

Please turn off your cap lock. It's rude, and considered yelling. This is NOT IRC, so capping is useless.

Immediately contact support. If the money is claimed, you have to contact the receiver.

Money paid to wrong party:

https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/main.jsp;jsessionid=NrvcLGvLpTlWpgps5gJjT9kFtd4641xR1kJKKK8RlF6z3G...

Sorry about the link, but the link shortcut does not work in Safari.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.