MultiOrder Shipping Will Not Launch!!! Please help!!

Buni
New Community Member

Hi, I have used the multi-order shipping tool for many years now.

Starting yesterday the tool will not load for me, all I get is "Loading Application Data ..." when I click on the link to load the application. This will go on and on forever and the program never loads.

It's 24 hours later and I really need to get these packages out!!! I prefer not to hand enter each one of them at USPS.com because I have over 75+ packages to send out.

I have tried to load the application in several different browsers on my computer and it will not load in any of them.

Does anyone know if there is an issue with the Multi-Order Shipping tool? Or have any idea what might be causing this? I have sent an email to PayPal support, but typically they never seem to answer the question I have asked.

Thanks for any help!!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

skier
Advisor
Advisor

One method for finding out if there is a system problem is to open a Support Ticket here.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

zewels
New Community Member

i've the same problem . i figured that using IE and mozilla makes a difference. And yes if you are shipping a lots of package, I would recommend you try Blackthorne pro. You will be able to ship from there too.

Login to Me Too

gurujeff03
New Community Member

I have the same problem.  Is there a solution?

I found that if you click on import and force the application to stop the load you can get in and create shipping labels but there is still a problem with it as it trys to lock up everytime you launch it.

Could it be a recent microsoft update.  I'm using IE8

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.