Money not showing up

jharris55
Contributor
Contributor

I transferred money from a confirmed checking account into my paypal account. It now shows that the money is gone from my checking account but is not showing up in my paypal account. How do I find out where my money is?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Picky2
New Community Member

I'm having problems with my money showing up in my account.  I transferred money from my bank account over a week ago.  My bank account is backed up with a credit card.  Why is it not available?  Now when I pay it says an echeck and won't be there until March 30.  I hesitate adding more money because I don't know where the $200 is!

Login to Me Too

jharris55
Contributor
Contributor

I just talked to someone from paypal last night and he said  that the money has to go through another location,  and it usually takes 3 to 5 business days before the money is physically in their possession, and that is why it doesn't show up in our paypal accounts for so long....Now if I call today and ask the same question would I get the same answer? Not sure about that. If you want to call paypal, here is the number: 1-Login, Click "Contact Us", Click "Customer Service Center".

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.