Reply to topic
jharris55 Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Money not showing up

I transferred money from a confirmed checking account into my paypal account. It now shows that the money is gone from my checking account but is not showing up in my paypal account. How do I find out where my money is?

0 Kudos
Picky2 New Community Member
New Community Member

Re: Money not showing up

I'm having problems with my money showing up in my account.  I transferred money from my bank account over a week ago.  My bank account is backed up with a credit card.  Why is it not available?  Now when I pay it says an echeck and won't be there until March 30.  I hesitate adding more money because I don't know where the $200 is!

0 Kudos
jharris55 Member

Re: Money not showing up

I just talked to someone from paypal last night and he said  that the money has to go through another location,  and it usually takes 3 to 5 business days before the money is physically in their possession, and that is why it doesn't show up in our paypal accounts for so long....Now if I call today and ask the same question would I get the same answer? Not sure about that. If you want to call paypal, here is the number: 1-Login, Click "Contact Us", Click "Customer Service Center".

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors