Money has cleared in my bank account, but its still processing in my account

Mayuri
New Community Member

I transferred money into my paypal 6 days ago, and its cleared on my bank statement, yet the money is not in my paypal account. It was supposed to be done by today, yet it says still Processing.

whats up?

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

christopherm
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem. My Bank cleard the transfer the day after it was posted. Paypal says that it is still processing. Can someone please help.

Login to Me Too

ps91
Contributor
Contributor

I'll add my two-cents worth, too. My payment should have cleared today, but it still shows uncleared. It was taken from my bank account on November 5. Has something changed with PayPal that they're not processing things when they say they will? I'd really love to get my money to the seller so that I can get my item!

Login to Me Too

1LoveGolf
New Community Member

I'm having the exact same problem ... money is already out of my bank account and cleared yet I have no access to it ... very aggrevating

Login to Me Too

johnolmes
Contributor
Contributor

Yes my bank cleared my money but up hasn't posted yet ????????????????????????????????

@1LoveGolf wrote:

I'm having the exact same problem ... money is already out of my bank account and cleared yet I have no access to it ... very aggrevating

Login to Me Too

robogirl

I'm having the same problem.  I initiated the transfer 7 business days ago.  Money was w/d from my bank 6 business days ago, and paypal still hasn't credited the acct despite they have today as the last possible day that it would be credited.  They aren't responding to email & phone call option isn't working.  I wonder if they are having system issues again.  This happened back in Aug/Sept as well with payments being credited in a timely manner. 

Login to Me Too

guitarpicker7
New Community Member

For decades, banks have played with money trasfers done by us little guys. They use OUR money for bank-to-bank transfers, then, when they have collected fees for using OUR money, they allow us to have access to OUR money.

Use to be this happened over the weekend- the banks told us it was because of "delays" and "processing"  and there was nothing they could do about it. 

We bought it...

Today, they don't even try to cover up using OUR money to do their business.

I transferred $45, from bank to paypal. The money came out 5 days ago but it hasn't posted to paypal. Where is it? Paypal is using it to do business with other banks. I can rot and lose business, but paypal is happy.  It also  works the other way, paypal to bank.

The part that REALLY sucks is paypal expects payment right away and they sure as anything deduct the money from my accounts in a split second.

I know, $45 isn't much. But multiply that times several million transactions, you got some serious money!

Is it a trick? yes...

Is it fair? NO! 

Adage: You pays your money and you takes your choice.

If you think paypal is cheating you, go somewhere else. I still use USPS Money Orders!

Happy Holiday...

Login to Me Too

futuredoctor328
New Community Member

Me too and I have serveral purchases on ebay. I have the money but it is taking paypal too long to complete this transaction

Login to Me Too

BerryWriter
Contributor
Contributor

Same BS here. It's been 7 days. In my case Paypal is doing everything it can to punish me. The funds were never supposed to be transferred to Paypal in the first place. It was an unauthorized transaction. The companhy refunded me IMMEDIATELY. Refund has been sitting in my account since Wednesday. Paypal REFUSED to let me put it back in my bank account. Gave me some BS about a "temporary" hold that had to be placed until the original funds showed up from my bank. Bank says they sent the funds on 11/27. FIVE DAYS AGO. Paypal is still refusing to lift the hold and let me send MY money back to my bank account. I've never been so angry at a company in all my life. They lie to us, give us the run around and play games with our money and think nothing is wrong with doing so. They simply don't care about their customers.

Login to Me Too

pear
Contributor
Contributor

Wow, apparently I am not the only person with this problem!

I initiated a transfer from my bank account to my paypal account on December 31.  Paypal said that the money would be completely transferred by January 4, or January 6th at the latest. I understand that during new years, paypal is closed, but the money has already been taken out of my bank account and it is Jan. 6 today and the money is still not in my Paypal.

This is the second time I am making this type of transfer; the first transfer  was completed in a timely manner, but that is not the case this time.

I am quite annoyed to tell the truth, especially since this problem seems to be occurring frequently among paypal customers, and once the money transfers, I dont think I will do this type of transaction with paypal anymore.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.