Message 3004

JabJackal31786
New Community Member

I click print shipping label and I keep getting message 3004. It says: We are unable to complete your request at this time. Please click Retry or try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience. Any idea whats the problem?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Open a Support Ticket here.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Sbear88
Contributor
Contributor

That support ticket thing doesn't seem to be for us regular users of paypal!  I've tried the thing twice, and the info they ask for has nothing to do with me and my problem, which is the same as the other guys with the message 3004, not being able to print shipping labels!

Login to Me Too

antifashion
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue. Paypal has been so slow for me all night, including when I do the multi-shipping program it tried to take 9 minutes to get 4 tracking numbers. Not sure what the issue is; this has happened before (I cannot recall the error #). Give it a few more hours, or better yet wait till morning if you can to print the labels. Personally I keep coming back to paypal everytime I get one of my orders packed just to try and print out another label. I am sure they will have it fixed shortly. I think it has something to do with the printing of the labels only, I have not had an issue accepting any payments since I saw this was happening.

Login to Me Too

antifashion
Contributor
Contributor

Hey its me again 🙂

I just tried to print the label again (11:16pm EST 12/7/09), although it was slow for the page to load (it usually is not), it finally went through so I could print the label. This time I went through just clicking on the "print shipping label" instead of the multi-order shipping tool. I did notice that on all of my new order, the last page right before you click to "pay and continue" said that their was an error on the page but it still went through. Hope every one else can get theirs to work!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.