Merchant Fees

iluvtigger
Contributor
Contributor

Where may I go to get a total for my year to date merchant fees I have paid w/my account?  Smiley Surprised

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Jason
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi iluvtigger-

You can customize your transaction history by filtering the Download History and selecting the date range for which you'd like to have information presented.

Fees are a default field for the download, and by clicking on the "Customize Download Fields" link, you can also have other information added or omitted as it suits your business needs.

Thanks for stopping by the Community Help Forum.

PayPal Jason

Login to Me Too

iluvtigger
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal_Jason,

Thanks for the quick reply.  There is no where to click for FEES.  Would like to get a year-to-date or even monthly total for fees so I may put it in my quickbooks.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

xcergy
Contributor
Contributor

The best way is to download a history file.  There are several formats available CSV (Excel) Quicken and Quickbooks.  Each will show you a fee breakdown.

TIP:

If you do a lot of sales, download the files for 3 month periods. (quarterly formats)  Download traffic after the first of the year is heavy, and this will save you time.

Login to Me Too

VickiB
Contributor
Contributor

When I tried to print a history, I'll have to print the entire report (many fields). There are field filters for several categories, so one can pull one particular field and use that data separately, but fees isn't one of them. I can't copy and paste the column into a spreadsheet to add. I will have to print out pages and pages, then add the fees individually on a calculator. This would not be untenable except that PayPal obviously has the ability to pull up specific data, so why not the fees? That's a logical one to list as a separate filter since all the merchants need that info separately from the rest of the data.

And why has the download history option been unavailable all day and all evening? Any idea when it will be up again? I need to provide this info to someone for tax purposes ASAP.

Login to Me Too

VickiB
Contributor
Contributor

When I said I can't copy and paste the field, I mean that it is not an option. If I try to copy and paste that one field, it copies the entire table.

Login to Me Too

VickiB
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.