Kota Scooters

Duck007
New Community Member

Kota Scooters does not send what you order and will not communicate with you to resolve.... How can a business run when they don't send you what you order?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

skier
Advisor
Advisor

You need to file a claim if you have not done so already.   Also try contacting the BBB to file a complaint.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Kotascooter
New Community Member

Kota Scooters has over 3000 customers, having shipped scooters and related packages worldwide, over 200 each week. We try to do the best job we can communicating with our customers. Kota Scooter has never shipped an order different than a customer has order. Many time customers will receive more than they have ordered and we frequently upgrade orders on special occasions. We are known for going out of our way to please our customers. 

Login to Me Too

YZ452
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry KOTA SCOOTERS, your customer service is non-existant!! My incorrect order from March 27th has still not been made right. And I sure didn't get any extra items or upgraded order. After 3 emails and two phone calls to you, you admitted you made a mistake and would take care of it "right away". 3 weeks, 5 more emails and 2 more phone calls(ALL IGNORED!) well guess what, we still don't have our scooter grips. Warning to anyone thinking of dealing with this company. DON'T!!!  And BBB has been contacted!

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

If Kota scooters is such a big, reputable company, why is it's website on GoDaddy?  That's the registered owner of the site.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.