Interest Rate on the Credit Card

gerry2
Contributor
Contributor

I was going to sign up to use PayPal. I didn't want to register my bank account data, so I chose to apply for the PayPal credit card to get past the PayPal verification process. That's when I saw how much the interest rate is on the PayPal credit card. Apparently, PayPal's interest rate runs over 20%. I can't in good conscience do business with a company that charges such rates. There are people who will have enough trouble keeping up with the interest on their principal debt, and others who won't be able to even meet the interest charges, such that their balance will continue to grow. How many times will they be paying for something they bought, thanks to unconscionable interest rates.  PayPal is not the only 'outfit' doing this now, but no outfit that does business like this will have my business. Its unconscionable and immoral.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DaveSCH
New Community Member

THEY ARE CROOKS, NEED TO TURN THEM IN TO THE FTC OR ATTORNEY GENERAL... THEY RIPPED ME OFF TOO.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.